Need to find quality robust coffee machines
We stock the finest Italian coffee machines so you can enjoy the rich smooth flavours of our speciality Carraro coffees. As coffee machines are expensive pieces of equipment we know that you will be looking for quality and a good name with a proven record of reliability in use. We stock a range of quality machines by some of the great Italian coffee machine manufacturers.
COFFEE / ESPRESSO MACHINE REPAIR AND SERVICE
We provide a wide range of services including support, general maintenance and servicing on all of the following machines. Gaggia, La Spaziale, Fracino, Fiorenzato, Rancilio, San Marco, San Remo, Simonelli, Faema, Cimbali, ECM, Pavoni, Wega, CMA, Marzocco, Brasilia, plus many other makes and models.
LOOKING AFTER YOUR COFFEE MACHINE
Coffee machines are expensive pieces of equipment that require pro-active and regular maintenance. An inefficient machine will not perform to its optimum potential, will incur more costs and will produce a poor cup of coffee. Spending a short amount of time each day making sure the machine is clean and working properly can save you time and money in the future. With our free training we can teach you and your staff how to do this.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Immediate response call out 6 days a week
- On or off-site full service with replacement machine while we work on yours
- On-site front end service to replace group seals, pads and washers
- Telephone assistance for advice or problems not requiring call out
COFFEE MACHINE SERVICE
We recommend that coffee machines are serviced a minimum of every 12 months, to maximise their lifespan. This can be carried out at your premises and dependent on the type of machine, this would include:
- Strip and clean group heads
- Replace washers, seals, shower plates, heads and gaskets
- Strip, check, clean water and steam valves and replace seals where necessary
- Check and adjust general machine settings
- Advice on general condition of the machine and parts required for replacement, at point of service and in the future.
- Safety valve pressure test.
- Boiler inspection with certification (Required by insurance companies).
- Electrical safety test.
- Strip down and de-scale of the boiler, feed pipes and group heads.
- Coffee Machine Breakdown / Repair.
Initially one of our experienced operators will try and help you resolve the problem over the telephone. If that is not successful then we would send a field engineer out to site. Our engineers carry the most common spare parts so that most problems can be repaired on site. In the unlikely event that the machine could not be repaired on site, we would either arrange another on site visit if appropriate, or take the machine in to our state of the art workshop where we can deal with all types of repairs and refurbishments, if this is necessary we will loan you a machine.